Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spork talk

×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
i always thought the spork had to come first
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
no it must be a mutated hybrid
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
bleh i don't have one either, who knows what kind of annoyance we're missing
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
lazy cavemen can't make forks and spoons aren't sharp ~ thus the spork must have been first!
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
aww man i say it's a hybrid
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
perhaps
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
fork: wanna fuck; spoon: okay; and junior pops out later lol
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
rofl
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
that reminds me of a foon xD
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
a foon
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
a fork spoon?
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
yup
×τìñké®ßíτ¢µ× -There she stumbles / Falling to her knees / I think she tripped on reality says:
foons and sporks is fun
§ilentwolf©All fear the garden gnomes there out to get out to get us says:
ya



yes there it is ladies and gentlemen the convo that finally gets me to ponder my own sanity the talk about sporks so did some lazy caveman make them or are they a mutant hybrid

1 Comments:

Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

okay that was not really lames and all my wonderfull movies news hmms do I wanna give that out I can tell ya this the possible title for the pirates of the caribbean 2

it could possibly be "Treasures of the lost Abyss"

okay and im not gonna be that cold and not tell you were I get all my movie news from www.killermovies.com

6:17 PM, March 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home