My thoughts
As I sit back and close my eyes
I can not stop this smile that comes across my face
For I remember the memories of our junior high to high school days
Oh the fun we had the adventures we had
I lost how many times I was late for school cause I either slept in or never set my alarm clock
I remember all my friends how I had blast with them or even sometimes wanted to hurt them
for some of the stuff they did
How all of my friends kept me from losing my mind most of the time
How you all made me feel like I was someone not a no one
I miss those days cause we all grow up we all finish high school and face the real world
We go our own ways
We pursure our own dreams
Yet we all have one thing in common my friends we all have the memories of our teenage life
We all have the memories of our teenage friends
We still hold them to our memories and hearts when we finish colleage or univeristy
Never forgot your friends and the good times you all have had together
I can not stop this smile that comes across my face
For I remember the memories of our junior high to high school days
Oh the fun we had the adventures we had
I lost how many times I was late for school cause I either slept in or never set my alarm clock
I remember all my friends how I had blast with them or even sometimes wanted to hurt them
for some of the stuff they did
How all of my friends kept me from losing my mind most of the time
How you all made me feel like I was someone not a no one
I miss those days cause we all grow up we all finish high school and face the real world
We go our own ways
We pursure our own dreams
Yet we all have one thing in common my friends we all have the memories of our teenage life
We all have the memories of our teenage friends
We still hold them to our memories and hearts when we finish colleage or univeristy
Never forgot your friends and the good times you all have had together
