Monday, October 17, 2005

uhoh returnith of the sporkith

"Guess who's spork guess who's spork,spork again tell a friend" (okay I know in all my cheesiness that was beyound cheesy)

The spork and I

Sporkage 2 the sporkdown

"I will make you chop down the largest tree in the forest with a.....sporkling"

"We are the knights that say spork"

"bring out your spork"

"but im not sporked yet"

"the sporks are going, So why can't I?"

"marty the sporks are sporkotic"

"We live in a bloody spork we need all the land we can get"

"sporker....don't you think we should tell them that the boat's out of gas?"

Monty sporkon and the holy sporkail

"I have a sporkache, and with a spork this big, that's no joke."

"You won't spork me foolish child! Don't you know who I am?"

"The sporkberries tasts like spork berries"

" I'll get you my pretty... and your little spork, too!"

" Just because I cannot spork it, doesn't mean I can't believe it!"


Okay that's all I have for now I was inspired today no wait.....I was insporkired

but this is just the return of the spork O_O imagine the horrors when it comes back full swing oh sorry I mean full spork

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao All hail the spork! for it is sporky and hailworthy! :D

~Lili

9:28 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home