Friday, May 19, 2006

Hand over the coffee and the fluffy bunny wont get hurt

Ya thats right hand over the coffee not just any coffee the ever so nummy and golden tim hortons coffee.

I need coffee hey by chance would you have any coffee ....I do not drink to much coffee and I deny the fact that 95% of these posts are coffee hyperactively induced

Now then onto other matters its seems that nami and I are having a fun talk about anime and so far its went to this

nami says:
koga!
nami says:
so cute^-^
§ilentwolf says:
hehe
nami says:
the fur...it sooo soft..and fuzzy...eep!!0_0
§ilentwolf says:
dont ya just wanna pet it
§ilentwolf says:
and love it
§ilentwolf says:
ooo fuzzy
nami says:
i can imagine that though...*koga*umm...why are you petting me???..
§ilentwolf says:
cause your floofy


then again who would not want to tweak inyuyashas ears I do and I shall enjoy it well I did at a anime con it was fun I was happy for the rest of the day.

but eh let me tell ya that nami awesome person to know to hang out with now then put us both on a fast rush caffine high and watch out.

dang got sidetracked back to the coffee....I demand it quick give me coffee I need coffee and none of flavoured coffee

How about coffee flavoured coffee (nami thats just for you)

oh and this whole oompa loompa thing no more there out to get me and I swear it

so heres my nice little song

"oompa loompa dippity do we got a craving and were coming for you,choclate is nice yet you eat so much ommpa loompa dippity do were gonna eat you"

okay that was extremly lame and I am running out of stuff to say

I want coffee make it time hortons....I think I overdosedon starbucks *twitch*

end of this rant

Have a good day to all that read my blog

Oh I found this on www.stuffonmycat.com i just had to put it up cause it involves a....VILE GNOME


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home