Thursday, September 01, 2005

Island talk and other things

If you could clone three things what would they be?

heres my answer pizza,pudding and pie ....>_< crap I forgot my spork


okay better one if you were deserted on a island what three things would you bring with you?


My reply to this I would bring a spork a lighter and a pie tin for some bizzare reason

wanna know why I would use my spork as a sword thingy my pie tin as a shield and the lighter to urrs help me um cook things that I caught?


okay I like my brothers answer better just a little his reply "I would bring a rescue team a helicopter and helicopter fuel"


Now on to other things like I *grabs foot* do not *gnaws on foot* lack *licks nibble chew* social *nibble chew drool* skills okay I don't mmm this foot taste mighty tasty

*looks around* bad lili back away my foot *holds it and gnaws*

Mine it's all mine muha O_O and I so do not have issues here it's just how my mind works *evil grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home