Note to self stop with dumb facial expressions
all right let me get this across I should stop making dumb facial expressions while talking to people online and have my webcam going cause it seems my cam freezes everytime I do one and will someone has provided me with said caught images




oh ya lol got to love the busted one oay I can't belive that one got caught I look like im ready to scream and barrel it out of there eh anyhoo have fun laughing also gotta love the captions that come with the pics




oh ya lol got to love the busted one oay I can't belive that one got caught I look like im ready to scream and barrel it out of there eh anyhoo have fun laughing also gotta love the captions that come with the pics

busted is my fav! O_O
~Lili
that one reminds me of deer in the headlights and I felt like such a dork when I told I got caught with yet another dumb facial expression
also lili tad bit lazy to log in eh
Yes, yes I most certainly am! You have to like click stuff and like type stuff and then like click more stuff! And its just horrible, horrible I tell you!...... Okay, so I forgot my password, shut up