Thursday, June 15, 2006

The travelocity gnome strikes

Okay as you all know I love stuffonmycat.com and I surf it every so often okay I can not help my self a few posts back I posted this image


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well......guess what I found to amuse me thats right that ever so evil yet cute travelocity gnome


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speaking of gnomes there see I have proof they are populating into your household

oh and I have also decided that there shall now be magical chinchillas thats right you heard me there magical they give you cookies on demand.....and do your evil bidding....half the time cause there picky they can easily be bribed by coffee though they love coffee....I think thats were they get there powers from.

I feed one decaf yesterday and it died...like not just fall down die like big broadway dramatic stage death die.

Ya that includes the wholes O_o...WHAT IS THIS POISON HOW DARE YOU POISON ME WITH THIS VILE OOZE.....*beep*....*beep*....flatline

My inner child wants a cookie....and not any cookie......I shouldnt even call it a cookie...my inner child wantst the yummy in your tummy tim tams.

That is all from the wide world of me...but then again...coffee is golden never ruin....follow suit with coffee commandents

this is silentwolf stepping out

*Poofs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home