spork maddness
once again erica started it yay
"I'm so funny I spork myself up"
sporkcam
"Sporkers" (Tremors)
Sporking chair
Kentucky fried spork
Breaking Sporkamin
I like to push sporkens
"spork it spork it good"
Ice spork baby
"spork me up inside call my sporkame and save me from the spork"
Im so sporky that I have a sporkirell attached to me
"and is'nt this sporkactly were you'd like me,sporking for love in a sporkdance and paying in sporkivety"
not now im sporking
not now I have a sporkache
my spork works better when ya kick it
"Be as spork as you want to."
"You kicked my spork and now my spork needs operation."
"I'm sporking like a monkey!"
sporking it up
Being a spork, spork, spork
Don't you stick your spork out at me
What no sporkback
"I'm so funny I spork myself up"
sporkcam
"Sporkers" (Tremors)
Sporking chair
Kentucky fried spork
Breaking Sporkamin
I like to push sporkens
"spork it spork it good"
Ice spork baby
"spork me up inside call my sporkame and save me from the spork"
Im so sporky that I have a sporkirell attached to me
"and is'nt this sporkactly were you'd like me,sporking for love in a sporkdance and paying in sporkivety"
not now im sporking
not now I have a sporkache
my spork works better when ya kick it
"Be as spork as you want to."
"You kicked my spork and now my spork needs operation."
"I'm sporking like a monkey!"
sporking it up
Being a spork, spork, spork
Don't you stick your spork out at me
What no sporkback

Simply Sporkalicious ^_^