so..I just was reading...and...
I was looking back in my archives and went wow im slacking no crazy posts in a very very long time....will I bring you ladies and sporkamen.
The return of the ever so sexy yet amazing.....tiny yet....powerful...me
so I have ranted about sporks and spam and gnomes and mongooses what else to spork at....
It's raining it's pouring the old man is sporking the cat
Yes the rain oh how I dislike it so much
evil weather I just wanna stay in bed and sleep..oh wait O_o do I maybe the evil monster in the closet will get me no wait haha,thats the dryer monster....oh wait I yet have to battle him tonight when I do laundry..*slaps on and puts on a pot on my head and grabs a ladle* I will win you Can't have my socks or my underwear you got.
I am the ever so powerful koosh fear my soft fuzzy head of joy that makes kittens squeak.
The mongooses are after me oh save me mighty luke sporkwalker.....with the power of the spork we shall win...against the evil sanity stealing,penguins and gnomes they love our brains....just like they are after my squeedly spooch.
My organs must not be harvested for the sake of aliens trying to be more human they must not.
.....Remember sporkies and sporkamen when abducted by aliens telling them that it's opposite probing day might just back fire and in turn you will get the bigger probe.
Anyhoo....how many a.d.....hey look a flower oh umm sorry I saw something shiny
OMG OF SWEET SPORKY JOY A SHINY
it's mine you can't have it *holds it and hisses* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnne you got it mine all mine not yours.
*watchs as the little gnome walks by with a sign "the writer of this blog has really lost it unfair treatment to gnomes going on strike"
Hey you vile gnome you can't go on strike I am your lord and master of the all mighty...thats it you are cut off from your daily cookie and back rub times.
wooooooooo boogie like von snoogie on a bouncing loogie
This wolf is out and done writing this ranter banter like the mad hatter
Remember this
Word to my home fries stay fresh,stay salted....more gravy
We return with a strong force of crazy batten down the hatches and hide our pets we are now back with 200% more crazy
The return of the ever so sexy yet amazing.....tiny yet....powerful...me
so I have ranted about sporks and spam and gnomes and mongooses what else to spork at....
It's raining it's pouring the old man is sporking the cat
Yes the rain oh how I dislike it so much
evil weather I just wanna stay in bed and sleep..oh wait O_o do I maybe the evil monster in the closet will get me no wait haha,thats the dryer monster....oh wait I yet have to battle him tonight when I do laundry..*slaps on and puts on a pot on my head and grabs a ladle* I will win you Can't have my socks or my underwear you got.
I am the ever so powerful koosh fear my soft fuzzy head of joy that makes kittens squeak.
The mongooses are after me oh save me mighty luke sporkwalker.....with the power of the spork we shall win...against the evil sanity stealing,penguins and gnomes they love our brains....just like they are after my squeedly spooch.
My organs must not be harvested for the sake of aliens trying to be more human they must not.
.....Remember sporkies and sporkamen when abducted by aliens telling them that it's opposite probing day might just back fire and in turn you will get the bigger probe.
Anyhoo....how many a.d.....hey look a flower oh umm sorry I saw something shiny
OMG OF SWEET SPORKY JOY A SHINY
it's mine you can't have it *holds it and hisses* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnne you got it mine all mine not yours.
*watchs as the little gnome walks by with a sign "the writer of this blog has really lost it unfair treatment to gnomes going on strike"
Hey you vile gnome you can't go on strike I am your lord and master of the all mighty...thats it you are cut off from your daily cookie and back rub times.
wooooooooo boogie like von snoogie on a bouncing loogie
This wolf is out and done writing this ranter banter like the mad hatter
Remember this
Word to my home fries stay fresh,stay salted....more gravy
We return with a strong force of crazy batten down the hatches and hide our pets we are now back with 200% more crazy
