Sunday, January 14, 2007

Two years thats right were been here

Oh ya baby right at midnight we are now entering our second year of crazy...oh and


Deep underground with my robots ...built them out of toyparts....build an army and war starts


oh ya I am like hyper hyper hyper you got it I am hyper now I am not I deny it

*jitters* rawr

I am the mighty wuffie and you know what this year is good we gained a new team memeber so see we are growing....come one come all join the lycan army


I am indeed in calgary alberta now making my living...and yes I have a mohawk which needs to be fixed umm that be about it....were the heck are the posts that I love so much....the archive is up ther efor a reason enjoy it all folks all the glory of two years int eh making

silentwolf is stepping out for more java bhahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home