Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am not cruel or in humane read the contract

Okay due to the me cutting larry off of his ever so sweet caffine I was just told by his gf this

"if this little bet ends up killing him I'll never forgive you, you realize that right?"

Will here it is you did not read the small print in this contract we made when we made the bet so here it is

*hands you the contract and points to the small print* "I the wuffie am not responible for mild twitching to severe twitching due to lack of caffine I the wuffie am not responible in any which said way agreed by the other of wrong full will doing or even in the most severe cases death due to lack of caffine"


So there I have done no wrong doing in this matter for it was larry who took the bet up for ever so sexy johnny now you know this I have to agree in potc he was sexy but you know me *Pounces* on the tomb raider chick (I forgot the name okay O_O my brain no worky right now)

I deny in all the cases that just to torture the bob I been over indulging in coffee and soda which has now made me a wired wuffie......I DENY it all who told you this was it those blasted gnomes O_O

*runs after you with a stale cheese stick and starts swinging it*

Ahhhhhhh *starts beating you with a cheese stick* you failed to read the contract how dare you now you must pay by fwapping of the cheese stick and the ever so torture of The wheels on the bus go round and round played over and over again into you ear till you are screaming for mercy you got it O_O

Good I see we have come to a agreement somewere....No im not talking to my self "looks around shifty eyed"

I swear im not nuuuuuuuuuuuu don't call the men in the white coats I swear I am not talking to my self I am talking to pablo see*shows you a dust bunny in a tiny sombero* meet pablo O_o


No im not insane.....im inspork you got it wait no take it all back you never heard any of this I am not crazy *twitchs* now look what you made me did

*tackles you and pokes you repeatly in the nose before scooting off*

*slowly pops head back into said blogger window*

oh ya oops I forgot to say this

Beware the mongoose mafia they are after us all ahhhhhhhh run away run away

ahhh *twitch*

*falls to the ground and drools and twitchs my self silly*

......The rest of the following said ranting of a raving wuffie were lost somewere in the mind of the said wuffie due to loss of attetion span and hunger O_O I need food dang it give me tim tams or something but tim tams would be better *grins*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow O_O

2:05 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home