*Twitch*
And we enter day two...day, bloody, two...NO CAFFEINE...none, not a drop, NOT A BLEEDING DROP....no no....not a drop in ginger ale this is for sure...dirty sick ginger ale...it may not be that bad but it NEEDS CAFFEINE!!!!!!
I'm sure you can tell that my caffeine tanks are well and empty by now *TWITCH* and my system is now using up the last of the caffeine. The caffeine headaches have set in...the bloody headaches...I NEED CAFFEINE PLEASE JUST A SIP OF THE PEPSI.
NO I must stay strong for my deppypoo! I LOVE YOU JOHNNY! I LOOOOOVE YOU!!
NO I'm NOT delirious with caffeine withdrawal I WILL BITE OFF YOUR NOSE LIKE A LITTLE MONKEY!
Oh sweet giblets...save me...this is horrible...*twitch twitch huddle* I have only my guitar to distract me!
Three more days...three more days...that's all...three more days...I can do it...of course I can...why couldn't I...I AM BOB....
CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huddles in a twitching ball talking to himself*
I'm sure you can tell that my caffeine tanks are well and empty by now *TWITCH* and my system is now using up the last of the caffeine. The caffeine headaches have set in...the bloody headaches...I NEED CAFFEINE PLEASE JUST A SIP OF THE PEPSI.
NO I must stay strong for my deppypoo! I LOVE YOU JOHNNY! I LOOOOOVE YOU!!
NO I'm NOT delirious with caffeine withdrawal I WILL BITE OFF YOUR NOSE LIKE A LITTLE MONKEY!
Oh sweet giblets...save me...this is horrible...*twitch twitch huddle* I have only my guitar to distract me!
Three more days...three more days...that's all...three more days...I can do it...of course I can...why couldn't I...I AM BOB....
CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huddles in a twitching ball talking to himself*
