Sunday, November 06, 2005

they got my sanity O_O......

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they got my sanity it's a sporkaster it can't be gone no how could it be


I had it locked away in a air tight anti gnome and penguin vault....were did I go wrong

......how could this be they stole half of my sanity ages ago and now....now *cries* it's all gone

will all I got to say is ....one tequilla,two tequilla,threeee tequilla......floooooooor (a note to all only dani will get this as she knows the story behind that one)


"oh were oh were has my sanity gone oh werrrre......How much is that sanity in the window"

see I don't know what's goign on im like going crazy or something come on folks as you see two days you got it two days and I just put out post after post of crazy random goodness

I hope you all enjoyed it oh the joys of my crazy crazy self you gotta love me *does a jig and disappears*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your life serves no purpose your not bloging your clogging, clogging the internet shut up your not funny and you probably taste bad

6:45 AM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home