Wednesday, November 23, 2005

time to declog this blog?

All right to the anonymous dunder head who left me this ever so wonderful comment

"your life serves no purpose your not bloging your clogging, clogging the internet shut up your not funny and you probably taste bad"


I now look to my team members and faithfully ask them what do you think of this blog how much laughter has it brought you?.


okay as soon as I read that comment I started laughing you want to know why cause that person has no sense of humor at all.....and do I taste that bad O_o will why should I ask lol wtf do humans taste like anyways...salty? maybe with a hint of lime?


who knows and yes as you can see I am point blank directly making a rather odd post

also im asking lili,larry or dani *waves a plunger in the air* which one of you will step forward to help me declog my blog

cause apprantly it's no longer funny and clogged O_O so bring out the penguins,gnomes and as larry calls them the mongeese mafia we must declog the poor blog...*runs off to go find the closet supply of plungers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home