Thursday, November 17, 2005

okay this is a note to all who just entered

will as you can see there are posts but the one below me dont' make sense so to be able to you gotta scroll down till you find vile msn and scroll up and read can you make it to the top? yes thats a challenge people have made it to deploy the beaver bombs and did'nt make it they burst out in laughter and ended up on the floor.


Now then I was bored at work and came up with this gnomes now come in as cleverly disguised as pirates O_O yes pirates and they have jammed santa in the chimmeny oh poor ole santa and they wrapped rudolph up in shiny tin foil....(hears in the background why can't it be blizten)

It can't be for rudolph is just a homing beacon come on look at it shiny red nose just asking for trouble there folks....okay it's to early to do a christmas rant

so now also I am tired I got to get up at 6 something in the morning to be able to get up for work so I am ending the but remember this .......


..........................
...............................
.......................................

yes fear the dots for they are all mighty and powerfull and....and

...................shiny *grins*

oh and my last message is

beware the dish eating gremlins that strangly love jetdry O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home