The letter s has been brought to you by sporks
Your cute but sporkly,I'd rather kiss a spork
The key to sporkality is first sporking a life worth sporkembering
sporkly crue
sporkberry sporkcake
The realm of sporking
Uncle spork wants you
In the sporky
I think I may have sporked it
sporklifters of the world unite and take over
spork tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time Come on just spork, spork, spork your sporkgers for me Good, good now we're making some sporkgress Come on just spork, spork, spork your toes to the sporkeat
Stop sporking, make a name for yourself.Boy you better put that pen to paper and spork your way out. If you talk you better spork you better back your spork up With more than good sporks while you're all under the gun
I'd spork in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of sporking a goddamn door?!"No, it's much sporkter to face these kinds of things with a sporkense of poise and sporkenality
spork up the band! Whoa-oh, the conductor is sporkaning Come sporkagation, and let's spork it like you mean itNo. Don't you get it, don't you get it? Now don't you spork.
Please, leave all sporkcoats, canes and spork hats with the sporkman. And from that moment, you'll be out of place and undersporked.I'm sporking this evening already and loving every minute of it. sporking this banquet for the mildly sporkiring and...
Dani I am so,so sorry panic just had to be sporked hehe
The key to sporkality is first sporking a life worth sporkembering
sporkly crue
sporkberry sporkcake
The realm of sporking
Uncle spork wants you
In the sporky
I think I may have sporked it
sporklifters of the world unite and take over
spork tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time Come on just spork, spork, spork your sporkgers for me Good, good now we're making some sporkgress Come on just spork, spork, spork your toes to the sporkeat
Stop sporking, make a name for yourself.Boy you better put that pen to paper and spork your way out. If you talk you better spork you better back your spork up With more than good sporks while you're all under the gun
I'd spork in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of sporking a goddamn door?!"No, it's much sporkter to face these kinds of things with a sporkense of poise and sporkenality
spork up the band! Whoa-oh, the conductor is sporkaning Come sporkagation, and let's spork it like you mean itNo. Don't you get it, don't you get it? Now don't you spork.
Please, leave all sporkcoats, canes and spork hats with the sporkman. And from that moment, you'll be out of place and undersporked.I'm sporking this evening already and loving every minute of it. sporking this banquet for the mildly sporkiring and...
Dani I am so,so sorry panic just had to be sporked hehe
