What happens when weird convos happen on msn
§ilentwolf Never feed squirrels pixi sticks. They could become sugar dealers and never leave your basement says:
wuffie mental status ....checking....checking....stuck on squirrely wrath
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Wuffie mental status... Searching... Searching... Oops! You have been infected by a squirrelly virus. Please run scanner.
§ilentwolf Never feed squirrels pixi sticks. They could become sugar dealers and never leave your basement says:
yay i got mad squirrel virus
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Lmao I'm no mad squirrel xDD
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
I'm a new breed of emo and goth. I'm...ANGRY.
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Full of squirrelly wrath
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
The squirrelly wrath is waaaay overdue.
§ilentwolf Never feed squirrels pixi sticks. They could become sugar dealers and never leave your basement says:
if you full of squirrely wrath what am I full of...oh I know taquitos *dances to the taquito song*
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
"You know you're sleepy when you begin singing a random song about a squirrel and taquitos."
and umm that is all from the brains of us luff the squirrell and wuffie for we are the power team duo of pure hyperness fear us love us oh and leave us some tums and plenty of sugary goods and the wrath of us wont hit you....yet
wuffie mental status ....checking....checking....stuck on squirrely wrath
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Wuffie mental status... Searching... Searching... Oops! You have been infected by a squirrelly virus. Please run scanner.
§ilentwolf Never feed squirrels pixi sticks. They could become sugar dealers and never leave your basement says:
yay i got mad squirrel virus
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Lmao I'm no mad squirrel xDD
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
I'm a new breed of emo and goth. I'm...ANGRY.
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
Full of squirrelly wrath
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
The squirrelly wrath is waaaay overdue.
§ilentwolf Never feed squirrels pixi sticks. They could become sugar dealers and never leave your basement says:
if you full of squirrely wrath what am I full of...oh I know taquitos *dances to the taquito song*
Everytime you run over a squirrel a boy gets laid. Please think of the squirrels says:
"You know you're sleepy when you begin singing a random song about a squirrel and taquitos."
and umm that is all from the brains of us luff the squirrell and wuffie for we are the power team duo of pure hyperness fear us love us oh and leave us some tums and plenty of sugary goods and the wrath of us wont hit you....yet
