Join the SS leaky today...
yarrrrrrrr I be ye captain of the ss leaky ....stay here travel the seas....bring a bucket its not called the leaky for nothing.
Followed with me my dunderhead crew...I mean my loyal crew
I have the oh mighty larry bob the weasal bopping captain...no wait he cant be I am captain...thats it he shall be ... first mate yes now *hands him a mop* umm mop the poopdeck they don't call that a poopdeck for no reason those evil seabirds be dropping their bombs on my lovely ship now shall they.
(side note im not making fun of anybody this is very very random and I have had no sugar)
you lili beanage....up in the crowsnest watch out for those evil hippie pirates that try to fire flowers at you...wait *looks up* nm your tall enough that you don't need the crows nest
lilbunnyfoo....umm taunt them even flaunt them then smack them upside the head with a lively squid yarrr...with your fine tuned acting skills
Squirrelywrath...hmmm okay...you can be second captain right beside me and together we shall run the ss leaky and smite them all with squirrely...wolfie like wrath
Quick arm the gnome cannons I see ye scurvy hippie pirates yarrgh
ready....fire O_o whoa what the heck was that....thats no gnome coming out me cannons it be a spork fools new plan .....paddle like no man has paddled before ....yes im saying retreat the hippie pirates are winning with there free love and flowers
This is captain xsilentwolfx yarvonseabottom jumping ship O_o
oh and your probally wondering what the ss stands for right will it stands for Sinking ship so yes come join the sinking ship leaky today.
coming to a harbour port near you
Followed with me my dunderhead crew...I mean my loyal crew
I have the oh mighty larry bob the weasal bopping captain...no wait he cant be I am captain...thats it he shall be ... first mate yes now *hands him a mop* umm mop the poopdeck they don't call that a poopdeck for no reason those evil seabirds be dropping their bombs on my lovely ship now shall they.
(side note im not making fun of anybody this is very very random and I have had no sugar)
you lili beanage....up in the crowsnest watch out for those evil hippie pirates that try to fire flowers at you...wait *looks up* nm your tall enough that you don't need the crows nest
lilbunnyfoo....umm taunt them even flaunt them then smack them upside the head with a lively squid yarrr...with your fine tuned acting skills
Squirrelywrath...hmmm okay...you can be second captain right beside me and together we shall run the ss leaky and smite them all with squirrely...wolfie like wrath
Quick arm the gnome cannons I see ye scurvy hippie pirates yarrgh
ready....fire O_o whoa what the heck was that....thats no gnome coming out me cannons it be a spork fools new plan .....paddle like no man has paddled before ....yes im saying retreat the hippie pirates are winning with there free love and flowers
This is captain xsilentwolfx yarvonseabottom jumping ship O_o
oh and your probally wondering what the ss stands for right will it stands for Sinking ship so yes come join the sinking ship leaky today.
coming to a harbour port near you

Why am I swabbing the poop deck =_=.
yarr...cause you...you are getting promoted to captain poopdeck swabber yarr that be it
Haha, Larry has to swab the poopdeck! I just get to sit around having flowers thrown at me ^_^ I like this entry!...and I'm going anon cuz I can't remember my login *teehee*
Lilibean