Friday, September 16, 2005

Congrats on completing the bet larry

Okay since friday seemed to be a little iffy and larry and lili are going to hoobastank *evil glares*

I am going to give you your prize larry but you still gotta post that final post about your victory of survioring a week with no caffine and cause you made it I thought you deserved a bonus I will also hand you two johnny depp icons



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger _x_XtReMe_x_ said...

Excuse me while I have a party in my pants.

I LIKEY! That was totally worth it O_O!! Now I just need to get the savvy one to save so it works still!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR DEPP :D

PS Post coming tomorrow for I must go pass out

10:04 PM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

Rofl larry I am glad you liked them I personally like the rum one and lili how dare thy say that lol

oh will glad to see you have lived up to the bet and never again am I cutting you off of caffine larry you get uber crazy scary lol

11:40 PM, September 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home