Ughghghgggghgggghnnnnngh
That's the sound a Bob makes when he is horribly deprived of his caffeine. Try and sound it out and your brain will burst into brain goo and splatter out your nose. Only a Bob can make it, and it is the sound of the utmost distress.
I am tired and I need, I repeat, NEED CAFFEINE. Thank the Lord it's friday, and I may partake of the sweet elixir soon! Yes my caffeine sacs quiver with joy at the thought!
Unnnnnnghgghghggggggh so tired. I'm tired all day. I'm TIRED. I never realized how dependent my body was on caffeine to stay awake, and I thought I had been tired before, whoa was I wrong, just so used to the caffeine!
When can I drink caffeine again? How bout now? or now? or now? or now? or now? or the next now? or the last now? how bout this now? or that now? or this one? or that one? or these ones?
La la la la la la I WANT MORE JOHNNY DEPP! I think I've earned more so give me more for I demand it now give it to me or suffer my wraaaaath for it is horrible so be afraid and GIMME!
And just to let anyone who thinks Johnny Depp is gorgeous, you're smart, but he's MINE so back off cuz I will bring wrath upon you for my Deppypoo!!!!!!
RAAAAAAWR *paws the air wildly*
I am tired and I need, I repeat, NEED CAFFEINE. Thank the Lord it's friday, and I may partake of the sweet elixir soon! Yes my caffeine sacs quiver with joy at the thought!
Unnnnnnghgghghggggggh so tired. I'm tired all day. I'm TIRED. I never realized how dependent my body was on caffeine to stay awake, and I thought I had been tired before, whoa was I wrong, just so used to the caffeine!
When can I drink caffeine again? How bout now? or now? or now? or now? or now? or the next now? or the last now? how bout this now? or that now? or this one? or that one? or these ones?
La la la la la la I WANT MORE JOHNNY DEPP! I think I've earned more so give me more for I demand it now give it to me or suffer my wraaaaath for it is horrible so be afraid and GIMME!
And just to let anyone who thinks Johnny Depp is gorgeous, you're smart, but he's MINE so back off cuz I will bring wrath upon you for my Deppypoo!!!!!!
RAAAAAAWR *paws the air wildly*

O_o *paws* back wildly dont' worry larry it soon will be over with im proud of you