Sunday, September 18, 2005

The day that finished it all.

So there Friday was, the last day of my caffeine fasting. I had only to get through it before I could once again quench my caffeine sacs and feel the carbonated sweetness flowing over my tongue and into my body to pollute it! I spent the day with Lili which made it all the easier since she helped distract me, plus we were at the puyallup fair which also helped, and she surprised me by hardly poking fun at my disability to drink caffeine! She even fasted it the whole day with me, even if I did threaten to stuff caffeine down her throat when she got a headache :).

I had a few headaches throughout the day but for the most part I was quite energized, especially when we shared an elephant ear covered (and I MEAN covered) in sugar and cinnamon. Oh yes, that definitely helped. SUGAR!!!

The evening came and finally it was time for Hoobastank! These guys were awesome, the crowd was awesome (except for one crazy guy but he left so it's all good), and the music was aweeeeeesome. Lili and I rocked ourselves out silly.

Once it was over and I managed to get us back to my house alive, we both downed mountain dew: code red. AHHHHHHHHH Caffeine and Depp, perfect combination. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home