Sunday, September 18, 2005

Calling medium rare

yup you heard that right due to my boredom and me being a dork with my lil bro this is what happend he called me shortround one night and I went eh it's not shortround it's medium rare so he is all fine what are you up to medium rare my reply medium rare is not around right now cause she is "cooking"

Then at the dinner table he went hey calling agent medium rare are you there and I replyed with yes I am what do you want and he is medium rare it is your mission to go out and find and destroy "well done"

Mind you that was enough of the giggles now onto other matters mind you

Of course im chinese and will you do know we do have strange customs and everything

Okay ya went to go help dry the dishes when I got a sudden attack to go on a rapid fire spiel about the dish gremlins will my friend called me and I went can't talk dish gremlins must fight back ooooo bubbles

then I went to the garbage can to dump something in there and I had to take a second look for the love of everything sweet there is a damn chicken head looking up at me what made it even more worse or funnier to me was a little ways down you could see two chicken feet sticking up kinda like mafia style dump the body in the garbage bit.

Will this is agent medium rare who is "cooking" if you don't get that then heaven help you on my cheesy humor on saying who in there right mind would put that in the garbage come on do me a favour and not in the kitchen garbage when I first saw that I admit I was freaking out and screaming like a little girl who had just broken a nail O_O


Now I shall end this post as I need to complete my mission of finding and destroying "well done"

I bid you all a good day and oh yes BEWARE of those bloody dish gremlins they like to attack when you are just ready to do the dishes or they steal them right out of your slippery hands cause will your hands are all soapy and wet from the water and no im not a raving crazy psycho wuff I am just telling the truth


I am agent medium rare saying blast the dish gremlins and blast "well done" for the ever so vile threat of the chicken head and feet in the garbage

*ahem* this is medium rare signing out

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as I just said on Yahoo:

ROFL You are too much sometimes!

Good luck getting well done, I hate that cheeky bratt too.

Lilibean

8:11 PM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home